Monday, August 6, 2012

All About EdenFantasys

Express your love with Vroom! Sex toys from EdenFantasys. Shop now!

I just found out about a great site called edenfantasys.com!

Most people know them as a store to buy items related to intimacy and sensual love. While they do have a very large selection of adult products, they have many more items in their inventory to choose from, including things like make-up, books, lingerie, candles, bath and body, etc.

While browsing around their website I quickly found many items I liked and began adding them to my wishlist after I signed up. I got a nice surprise too! You get points when you interact on the site and then can turn them into a gift card. Each point is equal to one penny. 

Check out some of the things on my wishlist:  
(then go add to your own!)

Black off shoulder dress - Mini dress
This dress is so cute! I love the way it looks and how it can be dressed up or down with different accessories. It also looks like it would be super comfortable to wear.

Romantic massage kit - Massage kit
Who doesn't love a massage? And who hates when their fingers get tired when they're giving a massage? This massage kit looks like a great, simple kit that would make giving and receiving massages a nicer experience for both people involved.


Fifty Shades of Grey: Book One - Book
I have been hearing all about this book, everywhere, from everyone. Who hasn't at this point, right? I want to read it so badly!

EdenFantasys always offers FREE Shipping on orders over $35; otherwise there is flat rate standard shipping that costs $5.95. They offer free returns and exchanges; and very discreet shipping and billing. 


They are also currently a 20% off sitewide promo when you use the code: PLAY20



Express your love with Vroom! Sex toys from EdenFantasys. Shop now!