BzzKit is Here!

I got my BzzKit for the Sebastian Professional Volume Collection!

(I'm a BzzAgent on bzzagent.com, and I receive free products to try out and give my opinion about.)

This is what I saw when I opened the box.


And this is everything that was in there!

Here's some better photos.


This is the Nioxin 3-Part System.
Total Value: $40.00










This is the Sebastian Professional Volupt System.

It came with VOLUPT Shampoo, Conditioner, and Gel Spray.
Valued at: $13.95, $14.95, and $19.95.

There were also a bunch of coupons for free Gel Spray when you purchase the shampoo and conditioner at the salon.
Total Value of the BzzKit: $88.85! (plus coupons)



So far I've used the Gel Spray twice and both times I really liked the effect it had, but you HAVE to wash your hair after using it. If you don't you hair will look really dirty even if it's not.

Comments

Popular Posts