PinchMe, I'm in LOVE...with this new sample program!


I just got my first PinchMe box! 

Pinch Me is a new website that offers boxes of free samples, and a cool rewards program for sharing your thoughts. I got my box within 2 weeks of signing up and ordering it, and I just ordered my second box today.

I received Beanfillers Bean & Rice Chips, Suave Advanced Therapy Lotion (which I threw in my bag right away, love it!) and Olay Moisturizer that I can't even begin to explain how fantastic it is. It's a top seller on Amazon and I totally get why. 

You have to be quick when they restock the samples. It's a brand new site and everyone is trying to get samples, and many are complaining already they they can't get samples. I totally understand that this is a brand new site, there are kinks to work out! I'm just grateful for a new sample program with promise. They have had some great brands available already, and I can't wait to see how this site does in the future!

Interested in joining PinchMe? Click here to join with my link! 

Comments

Popular Posts