Klout Perk Review: Pasta Chips

Klout recently sent me an awesome Perk! I was super excited to receive a package with a bag of Garlic Olive Oil Pasta Chips. 

I rarely eat large meals, I'm much more apt to snack all day long. Pasta happens to be one of my favorite foods, and I'm a big fan of chips. These Pasta Chips are kind of the perfect snack option for me. Especially since I'm trying to cut down on unhealthy snacking and I think these are a smarter choice.


"Get the skinny on dipping! Pasta Chips are NonGMO, All Natural Ingredients, Oven Baked, Kosher Certified, 60% Less Fat than a potato chip, 20% Less Fat than pita chips, Only 120 calories per serving and made with Premium Semolina Flour."

I liked the idea of the chips, they were a great size and texture. I even likes the flavor, it was just too much for me. My brother and dad gladly snatched the bag and finished it!


Find Pasta Chips all over the internet! 


Comments

Popular Posts