Influenster Sunshine VoxBox: Product Reviews

I love Influenster, which I'm sure you all know by now. I have been a member for over 3 years now, and never have I been disappointed by any of the VoxBoxes I've received. 
Influenster is "your destination for product discovery and reviews." 

Sunshine VoxBox Contents
 The Influenster Sunshine VoxBox includes:
  • Dickinson's Daily Refreshingly Clean Cleansing Cloths (and coupons)
  • Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturizer Aloe Soothe 
  • Blue Diamond Almonds Bold Sriracha
  • Infusium23 Moisture Replenisher Leave-In Smoothing Creme
  • Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Southern Belle
  • barkTHINS (coupon for a free product) 
barhTHINS Dark Chocolate Pretzel with Sea Salt
Oh my god. BarkTHINS, I love you. I can't even tell you how good these were! First of all, I love chocolate, and pretzels, and sea salt. Clearly this was going to be a winner. As you can see in the picture, I ate the entire bag before I even remembered to take a picture. Don't judge me.  -_- 

Blue Diamond Almonds Bold Sriracha

These almonds are absolutely delicious. Seriously. I don't even like spicy food so I was super reluctant to try these; but after I opened them I couldn't stop. I ate the whole bag. Now I finally understand the whole Sriracha craze. I'm just a little bit late to the game, I know.

#ColorOutsidetheLines Mani with Sinful Colors Professional Nail Color
I love to do my nails by myself, and I'm always looking for something fun and new to try out. I was super excited to find Sinful Colors nail polish in this voxbox! The color is brighter than what I typically use, but I ended up really loving it! I added black and silver camo print over the Southern Belle, and I'm pretty happy with the result.

Dickinson's  Daily Refreshingly Clean Cleansing Cloths
These came at the perfect time. I'm super lazy at night and anything that make my night time routine faster is my best friend. I've been using Dickinson's Witch Hazel for a while now, and these wipes are great! I use them to clean my face at night in bed. Yep, perfect lazy person product. 

Vaseline Spray Moisturizer 
My brother went to the beach the day that this box arrived at my door. When he came home, he looked quite a bit like a tomato. A very angry, pained tomato. I handed him this spray, and after trying it, then reading the directions and doing it again the right way, he decided he was a fan. He said his skin felt cooler and less painful. Yay Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe! 

Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Leave-In Smoothing Creme with Avocado & Olive Oil
I have a LOT of hair. It's also thick and has a mind of it's own. It goes between curly and wavy depending on its mood. And it's always big, always. I use smoothing products religiously. I typically have a bottle of one in my purse. Seeing this product in the voxbox was pretty exciting. I've used Infusium23 products before and I liked them, so I had high hopes for this smoothing creme. I tried it, I loved it! It has a good texture and pleasant scent. I like the bottle design and size, and it's easy to apply. 

Comments

Popular Posts