Mid July PinchMe Box -- Free Samples and Coupons


I was finally able to order a box of samples again from PINCHme, after well over a year of some technical issue that wouldn't allow me to verify and therefore log in to my account. 
To say I was pretty excited when I finally received a box of samples again is an understatement.   


In this PINCHme box I got 2 different Starbucks Plus Caffeine K-cups and a coupon.
 A Garnier Fructis Smoothing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask with Avocado Extract.


A sample of Power Beets and a coupon, and vouchers for money off of my first purchase from both HelloFresh and Graze box subscription services. 

 


Overall I was happy with this box, and I'm very excited to be back at it and trying out new products. If you received a PINCHme box as well, what was your favorite sample to test out this time? For those of you that aren't members yer, you can sign up with my link here -- JOIN NOW!

Comments

Popular Posts