My Review of Zombie Shirts From BrainEatingTees.com

Hey everyone, I'm back with another great t-shirt review! 


We got a great t-shirt this week to try out. I ordered a men's medium, and it fit Jesse well. It's a comfortable black shirt. The graphic is clear, proportionate, and isn't just a big iron-on so it's comfortable and doesn't look cheap.

Jesse wearing the Zombie tee.
Make sure you check out Brain Eating Tee's website! And don't worry, the zombie fun isn't just for the guys, they have cute zombie t-shirts for women too! 

I really love to review shirts, and doing it through Tomoson is always a great experience. I hope you enjoy my reviews, thanks for reading! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts