Sharpie Retractable



The Sharpie Retractable marker writes so nicely! 
I was given the opportunity to try out a Sharpie Retractable Fine Point Marker and share my thoughts. I have always loved the Sharpie brand, and was very excited to try out another one of their products. 


This marker is awesome because there's no cap to take on and off, you can click it open and closed with one hand, perfect for multi-tasking! I used this marker at my new business, a consignment shop, to do inventory, sizing, sales, and more. 

I was worried about the marker drying out since the bottom is open where it clicks in and out, but I read this information from the company and it explains everything! 

"Superior seal is made possible with the Safety Seal valve design which prevents markers from leaking or drying out. It features fade-resistant, water-resistant, quick-drying ink. It’s permanent ink marks on most hard-to-mark surfaces and is certified AP nontoxic."

Here are photos of the pen when it is clicked open and closed.

Closed

Open
Overall, I love the Sharpie Retractable Pen. It's easy to use, writes really well, and performs up to the great standards of the Sharpie brand.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

  1. Yay, another Sharpie fan! I have these all over the house- they're useful for everything.
    Fantasticafternoon at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment Away! Tell me what you think :)

Popular Posts