A new (free) Beading Book!

I just returned from picking up the mail, and I'm officially in a great mood, the book I ordered finally showed up! I have recently become interested in beading and have started picking it up again. I decided that this time I was going to do it right, and get some books so I know what the heck I'm doing. So of course I asked around on Gather to see what book people would recommend, and then went straight to Amazon.com!



My fellow Gatherer's assured me that The Beader's Handbook by Juju Vail was a must have on any beader's bookshelf. The amazing Amazon.com had this book listed at $2.99 for a "used" copy. (I have to say, this book looks like it came right off of the bookshelf, brand spankin' new.) Then shipping and handling charges were a total of $3.99. The grand total was $6.98. Yes, I said $6.98, for a brand new, beautiful color photo book. (that is originally a whopping $29.95! So right there, I have already saved $22.97) Amazing. I paid for it with paypal money from surveys, nothing out of pocket!


Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular Posts