Saturday, July 31, 2010

BzzKit is Here!

I got my BzzKit for the Sebastian Professional Volume Collection!

(I'm a BzzAgent on bzzagent.com, and I receive free products to try out and give my opinion about.)

This is what I saw when I opened the box.


And this is everything that was in there!

Here's some better photos.


This is the Nioxin 3-Part System.
Total Value: $40.00










This is the Sebastian Professional Volupt System.

It came with VOLUPT Shampoo, Conditioner, and Gel Spray.
Valued at: $13.95, $14.95, and $19.95.

There were also a bunch of coupons for free Gel Spray when you purchase the shampoo and conditioner at the salon.
Total Value of the BzzKit: $88.85! (plus coupons)



So far I've used the Gel Spray twice and both times I really liked the effect it had, but you HAVE to wash your hair after using it. If you don't you hair will look really dirty even if it's not.