Mail Call! October 1st, 2010


This is what my bed looked like when I got home from 2 weeks at school.
SO exciting!




 This is what came in the Rica Vida box: Bisquick pancake mix, a Nature Valley Granola Bar, a single serving of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, and a coupon for yogurt.

I got a book called Perfection from the SheSpeaks Book Club to review.
 This is a little notepad that I actually got to design online!
Here is a sample of Nivea lotion and a coupon. 

This was a package from Organic Valley.  It came with a large newsletter type booklet with coupons inside. Also, 2 kids coloring books, a letter from the company, and a coupon book.



This was a really cool sample package from VocalPoint. They always have the neatest packaging! It opened to have a sample of Downy pop up, and a bunch of coupons tucked into the bottom for me and friends.

Not pictured above are the 2 magazines that I have free subscriptions for, as well as some Birthday coupons from DSW for $5 off an a free drink from Starbucks.



Overall, I'd say it was some awesome mail! I love freebies!

Comments

  1. do you happen to have a direct link to the shespeaks book club? I am looking all around the website and can't find any link. I did a search, but that takes me to different reviews that others have done. I would love to be a part of it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment Away! Tell me what you think :)

Popular Posts