The Great UGLee Pen Review

I have to say that I really like this pen! I like that is a click pen as opposed to one with a cap, and it writes very well. The grip on the pen is awesome! It's so comfortable in my hand, a great size too. I wish I had this pen when I was in college! It would have saved me from a bit of hand pain.

Here's their Facebook page, and they're on Twitter too @ugleepen. Check them out!



Here's the product information:

"The UGLee Pen is a revolutionary ergonomic penthat is designed, created and used by a real physician. This Doctor-inspiredgrip pen is redefining the way people view pens and writing.

The UGLee Pen is good for everyone who writes (even just agrocery list), and is especially helpful to people who experience pain anddiscomfort when writing, for example those with arthritis, carpal tunnelsyndrome, etc.,. It's also the best writing utensil  for children who are learning to write and are developingfine motor skills, as well as helpful for special-needs children who findholding a pen or pencil properly difficult. And for high-school and collegestudents who have to take copious notes, this pen helps keep hands and fingersfrom cramping."


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts