September Starlooks Starbox Review




Hey everyone! I'm excited to be back with this review for you all. Today I'd like to tell you all about Starlooks September Starbox! 


Starlooks

This particular box contained 6 full sized products!

There were 5 awesome full sized eye shadows in a great palette that also had a mirror in it. Perfect for applying on the go.


The eye shadows were all very pretty light, shimmery, sheer colors. All so feminine and pretty!
The i-primer is an awesome product! It seriously changes the way your eye shadow applies, looks, and stays throughout the day.
There were a bunch of really cute eye gems to glam up your look.

One last little surprise in the box, the crystals! Crystals bring you energy and focus, and are included in each box so you can save them all up, put them in a jar, and stand your brushes in there. How clever! 
Starlooks Starbox is such a great deal! You pay $15 a month plus shipping and always get 3-4 different full sized makeup and beauty products worth at least $35 shipped to your door! That's an awesome deal, the products are really high quality. You can go here to check out what was included in a few other months Starboxes as well.

I also think that the Starbox would make an awesome gift! Especially for a girl in college, I know that when I was in school and lived in a dorm, getting any mail was exciting. Imagine the excitement of waiting for a new box of makeup each month!

You can find Starlooks online at their website, on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube


Comments

  1. I love this subscription box! It is such a good deal for all the products you get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a bunch of makeup for only $15! These boxes are really cool.... I would have loved receiving them at school too... great idea! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the eye shadow colors. I think it is a great subscription compared to other boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the eyeshadow colors are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved my box from starlooks, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment Away! Tell me what you think :)

Popular Posts