Kisspat Hair Chalk Review!


I am so excited to share my review of this hair chalk with you all!


I tried out the purple chalk. I have dark blonde/light brown hair, and I was surprised at how well the color showed up. 

No Flash.

It was pretty easy to use the hair chalk, just wet the chalk and color it on. Or, use the chalk while your hair is damp. For instructions on how to use hair chalk, check out their great site!
 
With Flash.

The color stayed pretty well, it faded when I brushed my hair. Then it came out easily when I washed my hair. I'm really happy with the Kisspat hair chalk, and I plan to continue using it! I'm excited to try all of the different colors out.

Check out their website to see what hair chalk they have to offer!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts