Smelly Towel Review


Hey everyone, I'm back with another "smelly" review. I talked about how well the Smelly Washer Cleaner worked last week in my new house. Now I'd like to talk about another product by the same company; this one is the Smelly Towel Cleaner. 

In my last post I mentioned that I used to have to do all of my laundry at my parents for quite a while. Although it wasn't the ideal situation, it forced me to keep on top of my dirty laundry. Now that I can throw a load in whenever I have a few minutes at home, I tend to forget about it when I go to work and then my laundry sits there all wet and ends up stinking when I remember it. 


Again, excellent timing for this review! I recently left all of my shower towels and rugs in the washer overnight  and for most of the next day, and they did not smell pleasant when I finally remembered them. Thankfully I had the Smelly Towel Cleaner ready to go and was able to use it right away. I just added 1 TBSP to the load of stinky laundry and ran it on a hot cycle again. It worked well and I'm very happy that I was able to use a natural solution to the problem! 


Just like Smelly Washer Cleaner, Smelly Towel Cleaner is made right here in the USA! Big plus for me. :)

To learn more about Smelly Towel check out their links:

Comments

Popular Posts