Conscious Box Review is Coming Soon! And other fun news.






I was just emailed by a Conscious Box rep and will be receiving a box to review shortly, and I can't wait! You'll be the first to hear what I think.  :)







Squidoo has announced some seriously huge news, they are closing and everything is being merged into HubPages. I just made the transition this week, and am trying to learn more about how things work over there. One thing I love, being able to see my daily earnings! 






Since I've last written, a lot has happened. I moved back into my parents house, closed my business, and am working twice as many hours at my other job. A lot has changed in my life, and is still changing. Hopefully once I'm used to this new schedule, I'll be back to writing more frequently. 

Comments

Popular Posts