Influenster ModaVoxBox




I've got another Influenster box to share with you all! Today I'll be talking about the ModaVoxBox and all of the great stuff that came in it for me to try out and review. 

Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion
I've always loved the Jergens brand, and this is just one more product I can say they did a great job with! I suffer from very dry and sensitive skin, especially in the winter here in New York where the temps like to dip way below freezing. 
When I opened my VoxBox I immediately threw this Jergens moisturizer in my purse so I could use it all day long. I absolutely love it, and so do my hands! 

Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa
Who doesn't love hot cocoa? And who doesn't love Swiss Miss?! Man I thought hot chocolate couldn't get any better, and then Swiss Miss went and proved me wrong. This stuff is amazing. It's so creamy and wonderful and just perfection. 


That's not all! Be sure to check back as I add my reviews of the rest of the products from the ModaVoxBox!

Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask 

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lip Liner
Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves Mascara 

Comments

Popular Posts