Influester Spice VoxBox: Products Reviews

Today I'll be talking about the Influenster Spice VoxBox


As I've mentioned before, I absolutely love being a member of Influenster. I've been given the opportunity to try out so many amazing and different products thanks to this awesome company. Every single VoxBox I've received has been great, I've never been disappointed!

Here's a look at what I saw when I opened the box...

The Spice VoxBox contained a lot of great different products, it was semi fall themed, and completely amazing. Here is a collage containing a photo of each item I received to try out and share my opinions of. 


Influenster Spice VoxBox Contents: 
- Botanics Organics Hydrating Day Cream    SRP $12.99
- Foot Petals: Give 'em the Boot    $18.95
- SinfulColors SinfulShine Nail Polish    $2.99
- Good Health Veggie Straws 6.75oz    $3.99
- SoapBox Shampoo and Conditioner 16oz    $5.99
- Yogi Tea 16ct    $4.99
- Not Your Mother's Whip it Up Cream Styling Mousse 2.1oz    $3.00


Foot Petals: Give 'em the Boot
I put these awesome insoles in my go-to tall black boots that I wear most often to work when it's cold out. They make my boots much more comfortable and cozy! I work in a before and after school program at an elementary school, and I have to put the kids on the bus in the early morning every day. It gets SO COLD! And I have poor circulation which makes it that much harder on my body. These Give 'em the Boot insoles really help keep me warmer.

Yogi Tea  
Yogi tea offers so many different blends of tea that aid in many different areas health and wellness. They taste great, they are healthy and natural, and they all come with a great message! Reading the tag on each tea bag is one of my favorite parts of enjoying a hot cup of yogi tea.

SinfulColors SinfulShine Nail Polish
I'm a big fan of SinfulColors nail polish. This 2 step manicure is just another awesome product they offer! The color polish contains gel tech and then you use the top coat and you're done! The removal process is easy too, you won't be using a whole bag of cotton balls like with some nail polish brands. Also, check out that color! It's an awesome metallic purple called Mystique.

Not Your Mother's Whip it Up Cream Styling Mousse 
This mousse is great! It's vanilla cupcake scented, and it's super moisturizing which helps to control frizz and thicken your hair. The texture is different but fantastic and I really love it. I'm definitely adding this to my arsenal of hair products! Not Your Mother's wins again.
Botanics Organics Hydrating Day Cream
 Well I'm a fan. I have super dry skin in the winter and using this cream really helped. It's 81% organic; made with nourishing rosehip, jojoba oil and cocoa butter, it softens and moisturizes for 24 hours. I love that it is made with active plant extracts.

SoapBox Shampoo and Conditioner
Soapbox makes fantastic shampoo and conditioner, and they also make a difference. For every product they sell, they give either one bar of soap or one month of clean water to a person in need. You can find their items at Target. When you make your purchase, enter your Hope Code from the bottle on their website to see where your product purchase made a change in the world. How great is that?! Their shampoo and conditioner are also great in their own rite. They are free of sulfates, parabens, EDTA and artifical colorants. Love them!

Good Health Veggie Straws (Source)
I ate these before I could take a picture, oops! I love that they are made with so many amazing healthy ingredients. I really need more snacks that are good for me. Non-GMO verification is also important to me. Such a great company!

Interested in becoming an Influenster? It's super fun, and it's free! 
Feel free to ask me about it, or just click here to join as my referral! 

Comments

  1. This is the right site for everyone who would like to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I actually would want to…HaHa). You definitely put a fresh spin on a topic which has been discussed for ages. Wonderful stuff, just great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment Away! Tell me what you think :)

Popular Posts