Latest Free Samples! — November Update


The mailbox has been a lot more active lately! I've slacked on looking for freebies for a while, but I’m back at it and pretty happy and excited. 


The first one on the list is a Dunkin’ Donuts Cold Brew sample and $3 coupon. I’m not a coffee drinker, but my boyfriend is, and he absolutely loved this! He went out and bought more the next day, he's officially obsessed.
Next was a box of o.b. Tampons. I was so surprised I actually got a full 18 count box for free!


I got another PINCHme box! I had such awful luck with that site for a while, but now I’ve gotten 2 boxes of free samples in a row! I was able to make some choices with this box in regards to flavors of samples which was cool. 

I’ve tried one of the Prevention teas, and the coffee was another winner with the boyfriend.  

Want to join PINCHme? (It's free!) Click here to join using my referral link.  :)  ENJOY! 



The final two freebies were beauty samples. Specifically, L'Oreal Paris Grapeseed Scrub, and Olay Regenerist Whip. The new Olay Whip products are amazing, I totally recommend you try them out!





Big Thanks to The Balance for posting up to date free sample alerts on the website every day. They're so helpful! 




Overall, a great month for free samples so far! I can't wait to see what else shows up. If you've gotten any good freebies lately, let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular Posts