got2be Smooth Operator BzzKit is here!!!

I'm so excited I got my BzzKit for the got2be Smooth Operator Bzz Campaign!




I'm a BzzAgent and therefore am asked to try out products and give my opinion of them to BzzAgent, I am not paid to do this. 

 I am so glad I get to participate in this campaign because my hair need all the help it can get in the defrizzing department. This campaign also happened last year, but now they have reformulated the products to include a cashmere infusion.



The lustre lotion samples that came in the package "shapes, smoothes, controls fly-aways and gives you hair an amazing weightless lustre that's touchably soft."

Attached to each set of samples is a coupon for $1.00 off any full size got2be product,
it doesn't expire until 5/1/11!




Also included in my BzzKit was the letter telling me about the campaign,


The Official BzzGuide, shown in the next 2 pics.
 



And a coupon booklet.  


It has a coupon for me for a free product,




 and 4 coupons for $2.50 off a smoothing lustre lotion or a smoothing hairspray.








I am so excited to start using a sample and to share them with my friends!

Comments

Popular Posts