Mail Call on May 24th

Today I only got one thing in the mail, but it's a good one!



It's a Vegetable Planting Guide from Burpee that I got for FREE!

(If you click here this where you can order it.)

I'm not really sure where I saw the link for this originally, but I know that there's a post about it on this awesome blog, Balancing Beauty and Bedlam!

I'm really excited about getting this today because I want to start growing my own food asap! I love to garden, and my family is pretty low on cash these days, so being able to pick some food from the garden and serve it that night is a great option!

This guide has information about:

HOW TO PLANT

  • What Makes A Great Garden?

  • Planning Your Vegetable Garden.

  • What In the World to Grow?

  • Building Your Garden.

  • Watering and Fertilizing.

  • Protecting the Garden.

  • Trellises, Stakes & Cages.

  • Tips & Tricks.
And Also WHAT TO PLANT:

  • Tomatoes

  • Peppers (Hot & Sweet)

  • Summer & Winter Squash

  • Eggplant

  • Lettuce

  • Cucumbers

  • Beans

  • Basil & Cilantro

  • and then a "More To Try" page.
It really is a great guide and I can't wait to read it!


Today I walked to get the mail, and I got a little SURPRISE along the way, a turtle crossing the road!
He was so cute, I love turtles.


Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing the link. I'm following you back form tag along tues

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment Away! Tell me what you think :)

Popular Posts