Mail Call! Week of 10/3

I got a LOT of great stuff this week!

(Enough to jam my mailbox so I couldn't unlock it one day.)

Here's the bulk of it.




































In case you can't see everything, pictured above:
  • COSMO Magazine (free sub)
  • art.com catalog (free)
  • 4 Green Mountain Coffee k-cups & coupon (free)
  • Swiffer 360 Duster and 4 coupons (free from Vocalpoint)
  • Angry Birds iPhone 4 case (free from NoMoreRack $2 shipping)
  • Downy Unstopables sample (Facebook Freebie)
  • Frogtape sample - full roll! (Facebook Freebie)
  • Target Coupon Book (free)
  • Frizz-Ease Sample Shampoo, Conditioner, Styler (free)
  • Dove Body Mist Sample & Coupon (free from Walmart)
  • Downy Unstopables Sample & Coupons (free from Vocalpoint)
But wait, there's more!!

I wanted to share this freebie separately because I thought it was so neat!


 It's a fabric sample from Crypton.

The first photo is the cute little zippered case that the sample came in. The second one is everything that came in the bag with it!

Along with the fabric sample was a highlighter, crayon, ketchup packet, strawberry jam - all so you can "ruin" the fabric.


Then there was a tiny Tide packet and a toothbrush, so you can see how the fabric is cleanable!

I thought this was so cool.




I'm not finished!!

Finally my FAVORITE thing that came in the mail this past week, my shirt!


I found this shirt on Victoria's Secrets website on sale, and my boyfriend said he'd buy it for me as part of my birthday present.

:)

I love it, almost as much as I love the METS!!

Comments

Popular Posts