Weirder Than Marshmallows Book of Essays Review

I was chosen through Tomoson.com to read and review the book of essays Weirder Than Marshmallows, written by Dan Fogg and compiled and edited by Deborah Carney, published by Nightfire Publications. Be sure to check out the Facebook page!




"Introduction from Daniel
Ignorance, lack of common sense, and downright inhuman stupidity run rampant in this country and around the world. I watch people, and I hear stories, and they beg, beg, beg to be mocked and ridiculed.

Weirder Than Marshmallows showcases tales of stupidity and ignorance in the hopes of making people laugh. Stories are divided into five categories.

Do Not Stop on Tracks showcases warnings that should never have to be warned.

En Masse contains stories of mass ignorance.

Technology Sucks explores the hazards of the technological age.

That’s Just Freaky features Twilight Zone like tales of paranormality.

Weird Stuff is stuff that is… well, weird"

I have to say that I just couldn't stay focused on reading this book. There were so many different topics covered and many of them did not interest me at all. I just did not enjoy the style in which this book was written. That's just my opinion though.  

As a special limited offer, if you purchase Weirder than Marshmallows for the Kindle and you forward your receipt to dc@nightfirepublications.com, they will send you a special Scentsy Pumpkin Marshmallow Scent Circle!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts