Copious - Buy Things for FREE!


Today I want to share with you all a wonderful site called Copious. I don't remember how I heard about it, but I'm sure glad I did! It's a shopping site where you can get a lot of different things. Clothes, beads, nail polish, soap, etc. You can use the site like a regular shopping site, or do what I do and only shop with your credits, making everything free! 

I have gotten everything in the picture below, and I paid $.01 each (it's a rule) after using credits and about$.20 for the beads because I really liked them.

You can join today, and if you use my link you'll get $10 to spend!

Copious Freebies!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. If someone signs up with your link you get $5 after they make their first order. Also, they randomly give you credit.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment Away! Tell me what you think :)

Popular Posts