Gourmet Fruits & Nuts Review


Bella Viva Orchards, located in Hughson, California, sells their products on their website, BellaViva.com. The products for sale include: Dried Fruits, Gift Baskets, Chocolates, Trail Mix/Gorp, and Fresh Fruits. They always have specials, and even better ones for those who subscribe to their eNewsletter. They have a different fruit for the Web Special every few weeks depending on what is in season. In addition to their website, they sell their products at farmers markets and in select restaurants.


I was lucky enough to be chosen to review California's Fruit & Nuts, a 3lb product with a $37 value, from BellaViva.com.


I was really impressed with the food! 
The fruit tasted great, it was nice and fresh, and there was a nice variety. Also, I loved the nuts! Pistachios are a favorite in out house so that was a really nice thing to have, and we were pleasantly surprised by the almonds. We weren't expecting them to be salted, but they were, not too much, and they were really great!


The way the fruit and nuts were packaged was really nice too. 


---A special gift for my readers!--- 
If you use this code: blogdiscount2x720, you will get 15% off of your order at BellaViva.com



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

  1. Fruits and nuts are two of my absolute favorite things to eat! I always have a bowl of nuts around and of course fruit in the fridge. Thank you for the discount code I am going to order some :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks fantastic! Thanks for the discount code! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment Away! Tell me what you think :)

Popular Posts