Christmas Flowers Review

I got this awesome opportunity to review Christmas flowers through Tomoson and I JUMPED on it! I love flowers, and Christmas. This was perfect! I'm so glad I reviewed them too, because they were beautiful and I get to share my thoughts with all of you now. 


My Christmas Flower Arrangement
Here's some info about  the arrangement from the website: 
"From You Flowers' Christmas Cheer bouquet is hand arranged by a local florist for delivery nationwide. Created with roses, mini carnations, holiday greens and decorative ornaments. This is a perfect floral arrangement to decorate your home, send to a host or family member. "
I never really thought of giving flowers for Christmas before, but now I'm not sure why! They are so pretty, smell great, and flowers are a great gift for any occasion. 

The arrangement I received had beautiful red and white roses, red and white carnations, pine and other assorted greens, and red decorative ornaments. I loved the pine sprigs in the arrangement; they added a great touch of the outdoors that was perfect for the holiday and also had an amazing scent. The arrangement came in a pretty clear glass vase and was adorned with a festive red and gold bow. 

I would certainly order this arrangement as a gift! 


*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.*


Nearly Natural Silk Gerbera And Ranunculus Flower Arrangement (Google Affiliate Ad)

Comments

  1. Those are really pretty.What a great opp. really good review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I got some Valentine's ones I will be posting about this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment Away! Tell me what you think :)

Popular Posts