Cyan Design Lamp Review

Hey everyone! 


Cyan Design 01721
Like my lamp?!

Me too! I LOVE IT! I got this awesome lamp, Cyan Design 01721 Emily Lamp In White, to try out and review through Tomoson from Lighting the Web. Can you believe it? 

Neither could I. When I saw a box on my doorstep that was over 2 feet tall, I had no idea what it was. Imagine my surprise when I opened it to find this gorgeous lamp! It was packaged very well, surrounded in styrofoam that fit perfectly around the base so there was no movement in shipping. Then there was cardboard over the top and the shade fit snugly into the top of the box, with the other pieces packaged in the middle. 

I took it out and was stunned. Beautiful! I put her right on the empty end table, and that's where she now lives. What do you think? 
In her new home (Excuse the mess!)
You can get your own unique lamps from Lighting the Web, but first make sure you check out their Facebook page for exclusive fan coupons and discounts! 


*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.*

Comments

  1. Those are some really unique looking lamps. I would love to have one in my bedroom. Great Review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable. I need one for my livingroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the right area, this would be an awesome accent lamp.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment Away! Tell me what you think :)

Popular Posts