Mail Call - July 27

I'm back as promised, here's a mail call for you to check out! 
Now that I'm looking at all the photos from the past 3 weeks, I can see I did pretty well. 

Everything you see below was totally FREE! 
I wrote when I received something for the purpose of reviewing it, or if I received it for my consignment shop, otherwise it was a sample. 

Woolzies Dryer Balls (for review), roll of Scott toilet paper and a coupon, a bracelet and coupon from Kotex, and a sample pack and coupon from Kotex as well.

Cracker Jack'D Cheddar BBQ 

Books from SheKnows (I used points to "buy" them)

Atkins sample pack, included 3 snack/meal bars, a coupon, and a carb counter booklet

MaryKay VoxBox from Influenster (for review)

Square reader (for my store)

Foursquare "check-in" decal (for my store)

Foursquare "Popular" decal (for my store)

Comments

Popular Posts