THERA°PEARL Back Wrap Review


I'm so excited to share my thoughts of the THERA°PEARL Back Wrap!



I have had back problems for a long time now due to various car accidents, snowboarding falls, and many years of cheerleading and dancing. I pretty much always have something that hurts, and heat is usually the answer. 

One of the main problems with that is the fact that you have to stay in the same spot while treating with a heating pad. This back wrap fixed that problem! The strap keeps it in place so you can get things done while treating your back pain. 

Another plus is that you can use it anywhere, not just on your back. My boyfriend rolled his ankle at work last week, and I had the solution. I popped the back wrap in the freezer for 2 hours, and when he got home he just wrapped it around his ankle and let the healing begin. 

It's so much more comfortable than your everyday cold pack because the "pearls" let it bend and conform however you need it to.


THERA°PEARL makes all sorts of products. From heat/cold packs for your back, neck, knee,  eyes, etc. to drink koozies, there's something for everyone! Check out their great website to see for yourself. You can also find them on Facebook , Twitter, Pinterest and google +.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts