Sally Hansen Triple Shine Review

Today I tried out a new nail polish called Triple Shine by Sally Hansen, thanks to Influenster who sent it to me in the Violet VoxBox to review.
Here are 2 photos of the polish I received to try out. The photo on the left is the bottle right out of the box. The one on the right is showing you how the polish looks without the cap that is on over the brush handle. I took the cap off while using the polish because it was  more comfortable to use that way.

The color I received to try was #390, a glitter filled blue shade called Sparks Fly


One of the first things I noticed about this nail polish was the brush design. I like how it is a more flat brush, which provides better coverage in less applications. 


Below are 3 photos side by side showing how my nails looked after one, two and three coats of polish.

I think the polish is pretty transparent, and in the future I would probably use it over another polish to get a more opaque look.
 Thank You Influenster for letting me try another awesome product! 

⤥ Try it for yourself! This is a great deal on Amazon for 5 different colors. ⤸

 

Comments

Popular Posts