Influenster Violet VoxBox Review

I am super excited to share my latest Influenster VoxBox experienced with everyone! 


The latest box I was lucky enough to try out was the Violet VoxBox. As usual, everyone's boxes contained a couple of the items, and then the rest were sent to the Influensters that they were the best fit for. 



My Violet VoxBox contained:
  • Goody QuickStyle Brush
  • Goody Athletique Hairband
  • Sally Hansen Triple Shine Nail Polish
  • Soyjoy Snack Bar

I especially loved the Goody products! 


Goody is a brand I have always loved, and these new products just re-affirmed my long-time love. The hairband is fantastic. I got it in grey, and I love that color. It's also really cute, which is pretty hard to find when it comes to athletic hairbands.  The velcro is also a big plus in my book; being able to adjust the size is awesome.

The QuickStyle brush is so neat! I love how it has the ability to help dry my hair faster. This is a HUGE plus for me! I have very long hair, and there is a lot of it. Anything that helps me dry it faster is fantastic in my book.

Remember my first VoxBox? I was able to try the Goody SpinPins back then, and I loved them too! Yay Goody! 

Triple Shine Gets My Approval


I wrote another post specifically reviewing the Sally Hansen Triple Shine nail polish. Overall, I like the polish. I would choose a different color, and think it will look better over another base color. I love the brush design, it really helps you get a more even application.



 

SOYJOY, I'm not so Joyful


I can't lie, I didn't enjoy the SOYJOY snack bar. Part of it was the flavor, I am just not a fan of cranberry. But I alsy didn't like the texture of the bar. I tried! I just didn't like it.


My Previous Influenster Experiences


I have been able to try out two other VoxBoxes in the past, the MaryKay VoxBox and the Beauty VoxBox, as well as a special Palmolive Fresh Infusions box. 

Final Thoughts


I am a huge Influenster fan. They never go wrong with the boxes they choose to send me, or their specific contents! I'm  excited to keep using the Goody products, and can't wait to see the next VoxBox I get to try. Stay tuned! 

Comments

Popular Posts