How do I get a free Amazon Gift Card?

Excellent question! 

A lot of people wonder "How do I get an Amazon gift card" when they start earning money online.  I did for a long time. Now, I use certain websites daily to earn points that I can redeem for the gift cards I want. I've included screenshots of my earnings so you can see that I'm really earning these gift cards. If you look closely, you'll be able to tell that I take some breaks from earning online, which is great! I love that I can come back to it whenever I want to, and my earnings are based on the amount of time and effort I invest. 


My favorite site is InstaGCI mainly do the clicks and videos, but I just started completing offers and surveys as well. They are certainly worth it! 




Bing Rewards is another awesome way to earn Amazon Gift Cards! Formerly known as Club Bing, you use the site as a search engine, and then cash in the points you earn every day for gift cards. They are emailed to you extremely fast too! 




Swagbucks is the website I've been with the longest, and it's probably my favorite overall. I love the different ways I can earn, and there are a ton of prizes to choose from. I always stick with Amazon gift cards, they're my fave by far, as you can see below.  :D




Happy earning!  :)

Comments

Popular Posts