New Sources of Income

I've had a lot happen recently that is costing me a large amount of money out of pocket that I certainly wasn't expecting. It has also made it difficult to continue working at my job. While I'm still working currently, I'm trying to decide if I'll be keeping the job in the near future. That being said, I'm trying to earn as much money as I can between shifts, and I'm trying to find what other methods of making money may keep me afloat if I do decide to leave my job. 

Currently I have a decent amount of inventory left over from the business I closed a few months back. I can make some money by bringing the items to local consignment shops, but my current car situation (or lack thereof) is making that somewhat difficult. I've been going through the inventory and pulling items that I think may do well on eBay, so hopefully that will net me some cash. 

I've also been making jewelry and other small items with beads that I think I can sell on etsy. I'm working on perfecting the items and building a small inventory before I list them online.




Finally, what you're probably most interested in, is the websites I've been using to earn money. Swagbucks is still my #1 favorite earning site, with Bing being in a close second. While I cash out for Amazon gift cards on both sites, it's still very helpful because I can buy necessities as well as jewelry making supplies with the money I earn instead of buying out of pocket. Also, it's delivered to my door. Bonus! 

Swagbucks - My Favorite Online Earning Site!! 


My most recent earning venture has been with Amazon mTurk. I had signed up for this website a few years ago but never got past signing up, I've been using it again for a week now, and I've earned a little over $8. No, this is certainly not a lot of money, but I've also only been going on for a few hours at a time and am still learning a lot. I think if I do some more research on how others have been successful, I can earn a respectable amount of money with it. 

So, has anyone else worked with mTurk that can share some insight? 
Have you had luck with any other websites? 
Any suggestions for me? 
I'd love to hear your thoughts! 

Comments

Popular Posts