Simplifying and Selling!



In an effort to simplify my life, I've been doing a lot of organizing and purging. I've gone through everything quickly once and gathered all of the things I haven't used, worn or thought about in a while. I threw out the junk, donated what I could, brought some items to a consignment shop, and have recently started listing items on eBay.



The latest area to get downsized is my craft supplies. I inherited a ton of things, like beads and ribbon, from various people who know I enjoy creating things. I've always been one to just keep stockpiling the goodies, but I'm tired of having so much stuff. So, I went through my crafting items and weeded out the things I really won't use or don't have an interest in. It feels good! 

Mixed Bead Lot

 Now, I just need to get it all out of my house. I'm finally listing it  online, and will hopefully be shipping a lot of the items to people  who can actually use them, and soon. (If you're interested in  checking out any of my eBay listings, check out my seller page.)

I can't wait to have less stuff, and more room. Hopefully it means less stress, and more cash! I can certainly use more cash, to create less stress too. (Paying off bills and all, you know how it is.)

Comments

Popular Posts