August 24's "Not Really" Mail Call

Today's post is a little bit different. 
These are all things I got for FREE, but not all from the mail.


The two magazines were the only things waiting for me at my parent's from the mail.

I got the LTD Commodities catalog from my mom after she was finished with it. 

The Bed, Bath & Beyond coupon was in my Aunt's mail, but she didn't want it. 
 Also the blank envelope was from her mail too.

The white bag is coupons that my mom gets me when all of the newspapers don't sell on Sunday's, and the other coupons are from my family's newspapers that they were recycling.

The Powerade cap was on the sidewalk (attached to the bottle that a kid left there.) If you're wondering why I wanted the cap, then you don't know about My Coke Rewards! You should certainly learn, it's a great program! I'll be happy to write a post with info if anyone wants.

Finally the Thank You card and $10 Starbucks gift card are from my apartment complex's leasing office; they give away 10 per month to the residents who complete a checklist that consists of sharing their link through various places on the internet. I win every month!

Comments

Popular Posts