My Review of the Kashi TLC Peanutty Dark Chocolate Layered Granola Bar

(I did not get paid to try this product.) 

 

I got a FREE sample of the Kashi TLC Peanutty Dark Chocolate Layered Granola Bar in the mail yesterday. Here's a quote from their product page: "Each bar starts with our signature blend of 7 whole grains for a hearty, natural wholesomeness. The chewy granola base is then topped with real fruit spread and hearty nuts. And with 4g of fiber, 4g of protein and real fruit, they're as nutritious as they are tasty."

I took some photos before I ate it.

I think the bar has a great texture and ingredients, but I didn't love the dark chocolate taste. I noticed that there are 3 other varieties of this type of bar, and I'd probably enjoy one or more of those a lot more.

Comments

Popular Posts