Birthday Chronicle Review

I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to review a Birthday Chronicle through Tomoson. I got a personalized Birthday Chronicle by A Gift Anytime, and I love it! 

I got it in my email as a PDF file the same day that I requested it!

 

This is a great gift for anyone. Whether it's for your mom or your son, it's a great way to remember what happened the day they were born. 

If you're interested in getting one, check out A Gift Anytime's website, or the Because I Tried It blog. They offer a free item once a month, to learn about them just follow them at one ot those links . Sometimes they only let people know about them at one of the sources.

 You can also find them on Twitter and Facebook, or sign up for their newsletter.


I I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts