Decorative Ceiling Tile Review

I was given the opportunity to review these tiles through Tomoson. 
I received 2 different tiles in the mail. One was a 24 x 24 faux tin tile, and the other was a 20 x 20 foam tile. They are typically used as drop ceiling tiles. You can also use them as the backdrop for a photo, or even use the faux tin tile as an art piece on the wall.



I have to say I really liked the one on the left, the faux tin ceiling tile. It had great detail, and the color was great too. The foam tile wasn't my favorite because it was just white and plain. I could see how they would both look great as backgrounds or ceiling tiles though, or maybe even for a craft project!  
I
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts