BrytonPick - FLOSS In Seconds - Review

I was recently given the opportunity to try and review the BrytonPick. 
 
 

It's the first String FREE, Reusable and Portable Dental Floss for people on-the-go or those who are unable to floss (or hate flossing). It's great for people wearing braces or Invisalign. There's a credit card size carry-pouch included. 

BrytonPick is made in the USA from completely recyclable materials. An additional environmental benefitis that BrytonPick is reusable (because or its germ-resistant stainless steel cleaning strips), thereby reducing the waste stream.


I think that it's pretty cool because it fits in your wallet. It is very thin too. I just didn't really like that it is stainless steel, it was weird to me to put the metal in my mouth.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts