REVIEW - Antiquing Information: What Every Antique Hunter Must Know


I was recently chosen to review an ebook through Tomoson. The book is called Antiquing Information: What Every Antique Hunter Must Know by Brian Daly. 

I don't know a lot about antiques, actually I don't really know anything other than sitting home recently during this long period of unemployment has made me envious of the Picker Sisters and American Pickers. And you can't forget about Storage Wars and Pawn Stars! These shows all make me wish I knew a bit more in case I stumble across something great, then I'll know it's actually worth something.





The ebook is 91 pages long, and it was written so that anyone can really understand antiquing. It is about four main things. First, an introduction to antique hunting, then pottery, third is furniture and finally glassware. I enjoyed finding out the the 4 things to take into consideration when it comes to antiques: quality, condition, rarity and demand. There were also great little bits like using a black light. Who knew?!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts