Dentyne Ice Split2Fit BzzCampaign Review

As a BzzAgent, I was given the opportunity to try the new Dentyne Ice Split2Fit packs and Practice Fresh Breath. 

Dentyne Ice Split2Fit 3 Pack

The 3 pack that I received contained Peppermint (blue), Spearmint (green) and Arctic Chill (black). I tried the Spearmint because that's the only flavor I like. My brother and mom both love the other two flavors though, so they were claimed very quickly. 






You can see in the photos above how the pack opens up like a book, then you can tear along the perforation and have 2 small packs that fit nearly anywhere.  



See? Fits right in my shorts pocket. 


I love the new Split2Fit gum packs. They're really great, way to go Dentyne! Check them out on Twitter and Facebook, and always remember to Practice Safe Breath



Comments

Popular Posts