Rockin Green Laundry Detergent Review

Rockin' Green


Who doesn't love to hear about a new product that's better than one you already use? No one, of course. That's why I know you're all going to love learning about Rockin' Green Laundry Detergent. 

Rockin' Green Sample Packs

Rockin' Green comes in three different varieties including Soft Rock, Classic Rock and Hard Rock. You choose the one for you depending on your type of water. Then you can pick from the great scents they have! Here's your choices: 
  • Smashing Watermelons
  • Motley Clean
  • Rage Against the Raspberries
  • Earth, Wind & Orchids
  • Lavender Mint Revival
  • Mighty, Mighty Marshmallow
  • Bare Naked Babies (unscented)

Here is some ingredient information from their website
"Rockin’ Green is made of safe, phosphate free ingredients which makes it good for the planet and gentler on your little ones. Everything is made with love, and put to the test every single day on my own families diapers and laundry. So you know that I expect only the best from everything that I send out the door.
Ingredients: sodium carbonate , sodium percarbonate, natural chelating agents, sodium sulfate, biodegradable surfactants, natural fragrance oils (if scented is chosen)"
Rockin Green Cloth Diaper & Laundry Detergent in Smashing Watermelons

I used a sample pack today on the two loads of laundry I did. My boyfriend is an Ironworker in NYC, and therefore his clothes are nasty and dirty, full of iron, oil, dirt, and more. This detergent did a wonderful job of cleaning my regular clothes and his dirty work clothes. 


An inside view of the detergent.

They smell great too! I loved not having to smell the overpowering detergent smell I usually get with the big brand detergents I usually use. Rockin' Green in Smashing Watermelons smelled great while washing the clothes, left a nice scent after the wash, but the clothes didn't smell overpowering. Love it!

Rockin' Green also offers Funk Rock, Femme Rock and Dog House Rock, as well as laundry accessories, pail & air fresheners, and Rockin' Gear.
One of the best things about Rockin' Green products! 
I fully support products that are made in the United States of America. I want to put my money back into the country I live in, and support the people of our country who have jobs making these great products. If I can save 1 American job from outsourcing, I want to do it.

Interested in WINNING some Rockin' Green? 
Enter my giveaway!
_______________________________________________________________________________
Disclaimer - I received these products for the purpose of reviewing them. I was not asked to give a positive review, nor was I compensated for my review. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.

Comments

  1. good review I love the smashing watermelon scent

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this detergent! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that this detergent is strong enough for a working man's clothes! I am never happy with how clean my hubby's clothes are, and usually wash them twice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment Away! Tell me what you think :)

Popular Posts