Shirt For The Caffeine-Addicted Geek In Your Life! - My Review


I recently was given the chance to try out a "Nerdy" Caffeine Addict T-Shirt, and I love it! 

I was given Caffeine Molecule to try and I really like the shirt. Here's a photo of the shirt when I got it in the mail. 


Let me be honest here, I am addicted to caffeine. I love my diet cherry cola, I crave it like crazy, and get some serious headaches if I don't have any for a while.

Also, I'm a nerd. I love my laptop, and would be miserable if I couldn't blog. 

Therefore, this shirt is SO fitting for me! 

Now here's a pic of me wearing the shirt. I ordered a size Small and the shirt fits me well. (I'm 5'5 and about 115lbs, usually a size S or XS depending on the brand.) It's also really comfortable. 



SO based on this review, I totally recommend AM T-shirts and tshirtsongeeks.com! Check them out for more tee shirt goodness.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

  1. Love It, from one caffeine addict to another I can relate..., perfect for me as well will be checking them out !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute shirt. I will have to check out the website

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment Away! Tell me what you think :)

Popular Posts