hair do. Clip In Bangs Review

I was given the opportunity to try these really cool clip in bangs by hair do. Here's what I thought.


Here's a photo of the bangs in the package.


They were easy to take out, and came in a hair net so they didn't get messed up. There are 3 clips in the bang that you use to attach the piece to your real hair.


Before: Natural Hair
After: With Clip In Bangs

The piece was really easy to put in my hair,  just slide in the 3 clips, pop them closed, and I was done! 



There are longer pieces of hair on the sides of the bangs so that they blend into your real hair better. While the bangs I received are not the same color as my hair, you can see in this photo that they look very real, and if they were the same color, they would be something I would use all the time! 


Check out hair do. by HairUWear to see all of the great styles and colors you can choose from. In addition to the clip in bangs, there are wigs, extensions, ponytails and more!
___________________________________________________________________________________


I received this product for the purpose of a review. I was not compensated for this post, nor was I asked to give a positive review. All thoughts and opinions are mine, and they are honest.

Comments

  1. You look adorable with the fringe I love it! Too bad it was not the correct color for you, otherwise it would look totally natural. =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was thinking I'd keep them and if I ever dye my hair again, attempt to dye the bangs too. We'll see.

      Delete
  2. this is such a cute way to change up your hairstyle and not make a permanent change. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a neat idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment Away! Tell me what you think :)

Popular Posts