Firmoo .com Glasses Review

I'm very excited to tell you all about Firmoo.com. It's a global online optical store, which means you can buy prescription glasses from them.

The glasses.

I have worn glasses since I was in the 2nd grade, so about 14 years now. I've had my fair share of frame choosing dilemmas, and always had trouble finding ones I liked that my insurance covered. On Firmoo.com you can upload a photo of yourself and then "try on" the glasses on your photo, so you can see what they would look like on you! This is seriously one of the best ideas and it was so helpful in choosing a pair of frames for myself.


I also recently lost vision coverage through my insurance, and now have to pay out of pocket for anything eye doctor/glasses related. I was very pleased with the prices on Firmoo! Think about this: you can buy 8 pairs of eyewear at firmoo.com as opposed to 1 pair at local mortar-and-brick store for the same price.




My glasses came in a nice case.
They were set on a piece of  bubble wrap and
 wrapped in a cleaning cloth for protection. 
They came with this drawstring bag.
Also came with an eyeglass tool and 2 extra screws.

Great news everyone, you can get your first pair of glasses for FREE from Firmoo! You just have to pay shipping. Check out the details here: http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html. Don't forget to check out Firmoo on Facebook

Comments

  1. Ooh, I'll have to check this site out! My son lost his glasses and I don't have the money to pay for them again before November!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea! Just make sure you have his prescription info and his PD, which the doctor should have on hand or be able to do super fast. (You can even do it yourself at home! I did my own and checked it against what the doctor got and I was 1 centimeter off.) Also, non-bloggers can get their first pair of glasses for free, just pay for shipping. I was thinking of having my boyfriend sign up and order a pair. Best of luck!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comment Away! Tell me what you think :)

Popular Posts