"Wolf Pack: Alan, Doug, Stu, and Phil Like This" T-shirt Review

Today I want to share this funny "The Hangover" themed t-shirt from YouLikeThisTshirts.com.
 


Photo from AM T-shirts.


I'm so glad I got to review this shirt! My boyfriend and I both really love the movie "The Hangover" so this shirt really apprealed to us.
 
We ordered a Medium, as that is what Jesse typically wears, and the shirt fit him. He loved the design, how it looked like a Facebook status. It's a really modern shirt that is sure to get you a few compliments.

Jesse wearing the shirt.

I really like this t-shirt, and Jesse says he loves it and will certainly keep wearing it. He says it's comfortable, cool, funny and fits well. 


I checked out the website and found so many more great shirts! From Geeky to Irish to Bacon, there's a shirt for everyone. If you're looking for a unique t-shirt for yourself or as a gift, I highly suggest you check out these positively positive tees


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

  1. The Hangover movies are my favorites! Love the shirt! =]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment Away! Tell me what you think :)

Popular Posts