All About Campus Book Rentals - Your Textbook Alternative

Campus Book Rentals - your textbook alternative

Do I have any readers who are attending college right now? If not you, maybe your kids, cousins, niece or nephew...the list goes on! I have some great info that every college student should know about. 




I know from experience that buying textbooks for college is very expensive. I actually learned the hard way. I went to the campus bookstore my first semester and bought all of my books there. I spent over $900! Yup, big mistake. I learned very quickly from other students that you can rent the books for a fraction of the price! Then you also have the advantage of not having a stack of useless textbooks hanging around after college (like I do.)





Here's an example for you. Professional Cooking, 6th Edition by Wayne Gisslen is one of the textbooks I made the mistake of buying my first semester. 




Professional Cooking, 6th Edition, Wayne Gisslen, 047166376X



I believe I paid about $180 for it at the time. If you choose to rent it from campusbookrentals.com, you pay $84 for the semester! That's almost $100 in savings. There are other options too, you can rent for a quarter, a summer, or pick your own return date. 


If you choose to rent textbooks from campusbookrentals.com, here are just some of the perks:
  • save 40-90% off of bookstore prices 
  • free shipping both ways
  • can highlight in the textbooks 
  • flexible renting periods
  • they donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented


CampusBookRentals.com FAQ's: 


 


  
About the Donations - What is Operation Smile?

"Operation Smile is an international children's medical charity that heals children's smiles, forever changing their lives.  
Since 1982, Operation Smile — through the help of dedicated medical volunteers — has provided more than 2 million patient evaluations and over 200,000 free surgeries for children and young adults born with cleft lips, cleft palates and other facial deformities. 
As one of the most prominent charities for children in the world and with a presence in over 60 countries, we are able to heal children’s smiles and bring hope for a better future. If you are looking to make a difference on a child’s life, Operation Smile is one of the best charities to donate to."  (Who We Are - OperationSmile.org)

Comments

Popular Posts