UNITE 72 Seconds Hair Product Review

I recently was given the opportunity to try and review some products from UNITE Hair.
 
UNITE has been seen in magazines like ELLE, Cosmopolitan, Self, In Touch, and People; and has been featured in Jane, Volume, Bazaar and Fashion. You may have seen celebs like Ashley Tisdale walking out of the salon with a bag of UNITE products in their hands.

 I'd like to share some information from their website about each of the products I tried with you, because I just couldn't say it any better!

7SECONDS

Dry
SHAMPOO
1. Aids in preserving hair color
2. Removes excess oil
3. Increases Volume
4. No visible powder
5. Refreshes hair without the use of water

6. You'll never be late for Happy Hour again!

7SECONDS

Condition
LEAVE IN DETANGLER
1. Locks in color
2. Detangles in just seven seconds
3. Stylist's favorite cutting tool
4. UV Protector
5. Thermal Protector
6. Eva Longoria's favorite

7. All Hair types
Here's a photo of the two UNITE products that I got to try out. 
UNITE Dry Shampoo & Leave-In Detangler
I'll talk about the Dry Shampoo (on the left) first. I've used this three times now. Twice to get rid of oil, and once to try and get some volume when my hair was super flat. I think it worked quite well! My hair looked cleaner and had a fresh scent after using the product. I would like to point out that you should make sure you follow the directions. When it says to hold the can 5 to 0 inches from your hair, they mean it! I held it too close once and it made my hair look kind of white, but as soon as I brushed it the whiteness went away completely. I assume I just got too much of the spray in the one area and that's why it happened. 

Now let's talk about the Leave-In Detangler (on the right.) I have very long hair, and I have a lot of it. I'm not just saying that either, my hairdresser says she's never seen anything like it and always asks if I eat a special diet or anything. Nope, I'm just blessed with a ton of hair. Anyway, my point is that my hair is very hard to deal with sometimes, and sometimes I just feel like cutting it all off. There's nothing like a day at the beach to make me wish I was bald. This detangler is the answer to my prayers. Just a few sprays of it makes my hair much easier to comb and saves me from a lot of pain and frustration.

To learn more about UNITE Hair products, make sure you visit their website! You can also follow UNITE on Twitter and Facebook.

I was given these products for the purpose of my honest review. I was not compensated for this post, nor was I asked to give a positive review.

Comments

  1. I'd like to try the dry shampoo now that my hair is shorter =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this brand. It sounds great

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dry shampoo sounds great. I've always wanted to try one, but they're so expensive. Like you, I have a ton of hair and would love the shampoo to help styles last longer between washes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment Away! Tell me what you think :)

Popular Posts