Skillet Chipotle Pumpkin Sauce Review


First, let me tell you a little bit about Skillet Street Foods

The company began in 2007 when Chef Josh Henderson created Skillet Street Food in Seattle, where he sold his food out of an Airstream trailer. Today the business has grown to include catering to weddings, corporate events and private parties; as well as selling their jam in retailers throughout the US and Canada.




Now let's talk about the Skillet Pumpkin Sauce. Here's some info from Skillet.


"It is the newest addition to the Skillet line. Our pumpkin ketchups have all the same condiment appeal as regular ketchup but with a unique flavor and a great nutritional profile that comes from the naturally occurring vitamins and minerals in pumpkin.
Southwest meets pumpkin in our Chipotle flavor! The deep smoky chipotle flavor, coupled with aromatic spices, delivered on the rich base of pumpkin. Use it with home-made tortillas, or with traditional French fries. Add it to your super-secret taco recipe. Or marinate a flank steak with it for the barbeque."
----------------------------------------------- 


I was given the opportunity to try out Skillet's Chipotle Pumpkin Sauce. I tried it with crackers and liked it a lot. It has a great taste and I was really surprised. My boyfriend used it on his chicken at dinner and was very impressed. 


If you have any questions about the Skillet Bacon Spread, you can email the company at eat@skilletstreetfood.com, or you always visit their website to learn more!


----------------------------------------------------------
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

  1. We love pumpkin... need to try it! Looks yummy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried their skillet bacon jam, and it was amazing. And this sounds just as good! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment Away! Tell me what you think :)

Popular Posts