Bee Free Honey Review


I was so excited to try out Bee Free Honee! Nope, that's not a spelling error. This product got it's name because there is no real honey in it, it's made from 4 simple ingredients: apple juice concentrate, beet sugar, lemon juice and water. 




I tried the Honee in my tea instead of the regular honey I normally use. Because the Honee has an apple scent, I was wondering how it would taste in the tea. I was surprised when it didn't really change the taste much, and I tasted no apple at all. I liked that a lot, although I probably wouldn't have minded a little bit of apple. 


I love that Bee Free Honee is an all natural product, as I mentioned before. The fact that there is not a single chemical or word I can't pronounce in the ingredients makes me feel so much safer. It's scary what is in the food and drinks we consume without even realizing it, and it's great to know that there are safe, natural products out there for us to feel good about consuming.

There are two more great points I'd like to cover. First is that Bee Free Honee is vegan, and I know that finding vegan alternatives is no easy task. Second, as a result of the decreasing bee population, the price of traditional honey is rising. This will not affect Bee Free Honey, so it is a cost-effective alternative as well.

Comments

  1. I have never heard of this product until now. I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a good product to try

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that this is a vegan product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat alternative product...i dont use honey much but my husband does and your right, the price has gone up

    ReplyDelete
  5. I quit buying honey because my husband uses so much of it and it's not cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The price has always been high on honey it seems. I usually go for the generic brands. Thanks for letting us know about this product! I LOVE honey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read about this product before. It is certainly intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. everyone in my house loves honey (except me) I love the flavored taste but not the honey itself. Love hearing about different products

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds so good, now I need to go find it....great review.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment Away! Tell me what you think :)

Popular Posts